Welcome to The Beacon Day Nursery & Pre-school
Found in beautiful Rendlesham - Woodbridge, we are based in a purpose building which has a nurturing and warm feel to it. From the minute you walk through the door, into the atrium where staff and children circulate, you can't help but pick up on the lively chatter within the nursery.
A hive of activity
Each room comes off the atrium, a great advantage for siblings in the nursery as they are able to mix and see each other during the day.
The nursery atrium is a hive of activity for example music lessons, drama as well as providing the children great entertainment as they are often encouraged to join in. The nursery is at the centre of the community as well as having strong connections with present and past parents and hence offering a real family feel.
The beacon is surrounded with lovely age appropriate all year gardens, promotes free flow as children play in the den, grow seeds, scribble on the paving stones or just dash about on the scooters and bikes!
The baby garden has a lovely old tree that provides a very welcome shade in those summer months as well as enabling the children to spot a bird or two.
The Beacon day nursery and Preschool is within walking distance to the beautiful Rendlesham Forest, where children go for walks to explore nature and learn about our natural environment.
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 4.30pm
Open 51 weeks of the year.
Subject to change due to demand.
Offers full day care all year round for babies aged from 3 months up until they start school.
Claim your FREE taster session
It is very important that as our prospective parent, you are able to make an informed decision before selecting the right setting for your child.
A setting that that consistently delivers quality care in a friendly, stimulating environment.
To help you assess whether our setting is right for your child, we invite to come for a show round , followed by a free trial session for a time that is mutually convenient for you and your child to spend a few hours with us to see how we do things.
Your no obligation taster session is around 2-3 hours, depending on your child’s age.
Please note that our Nurseries would be unable to book sessions during our busy lunchtimes (between 12pm and 2pm).
To claim your free taster session, please download, fill out, and return this form.
The Beacon Nursery & Pre-School has:
1. Created a personal and homely environment for children and their families to enjoy.
2. Created an atmosphere that acknowledges that every child deserves the best start in life and has put measures in place to enable them to fulfil their full potential.
3. Created a secure foundation through learning and development opportunities.
4. Created a robust recruitment and selection process to ensure that we only employ quality and inspirational staff.
5. Practices that ensure consistency , inclusive and supportive to ensure that all children meet their milestones and are ready for school.
6. Plans that ensure that all activities are child, focuses on the children interests, challenge and stretch their curious minds as well as having a strong parents/carers partnerships.
Follow us on social
PART OF THE
Our family of nurseries:
All our nursery environments are safe, with plenty of opportunities to learn and play. Our experienced and dedicated staff ensure that the children continue their development journey with enthusiasm and love of learning.
Our nursery environments are beautifully presented and offer a homely and personal environment when children are encouraged to thrive.
When your child joins us, our teams are committed to giving all of the care and interaction they need to ensure everything runs smoothly.